Due to the Excessive Heat wave that we are having here in
the area we have put a hold on training till Monday. Monday we will try to go
57 miles and then Wednesday the 100 mile qualifier. Our air quality has not been
the greatest due to all the fires in the mountain ranges up and down the state.
Just a reminder the Entry Fees will be due for all birds
that return in good condition from the 100 mile qualifier. There are 3 entry
options this year.
Mandatory Entry into the A-race
A-race $300 per bird (mandatory)
B-Race $700 per bird (optional)
Triple Crown Class $100 per bird (optional)
The birds are coming in daily. We only have 27 perches left. Don't be left out!!!
We will be taking birds and replacements until Friday, June 2nd which is only 15 days away.
We have let groups 1 – 6 out and have now added groups 7 & 8. An inventory has been completed and can be viewed under “Training”. We’ve had a slight challenge with the area hawks. Please check the inventory to see if you need to send a replacement.
We are very excited about this season. With the new addition done and our capacity increased to 800 birds, it is going to be a nice size race with more prize money than ever!
I want to thank everyone for your continued support in making this race grow every year.