We have 2 weeks until we close new entries. We will take replacements until June 15. Our current inventory are birds that are in the loft. Any birds that are MIA for more than 1 week are deleted from the clock and inventory. Please call if you have any questions or concerns.
Currently the babies are doing very well. We will continue to exercise 4-5 days a week, weather permitting.
Not much loft flying this week. Strong winds and occasional rain. Not the norm for us here in San Diego. The overall health is fine. Any birds not looking good are pulled out and are isolated. We will notify those breeders with birds that are put down. For those that have birds here, please see trainer to see clocking inventory. If any mistakes with numbers or loft names, please let us know.
A change in days for those planning to see me Saturday. I will be in Chino Friday for this week 5/5 but only for a few hours. Please call if you want me to meet you.
Loft inventory shall be posted the early part of the week. We will leave the clock on for a few days for birds that may not scan. At the moment things have been going very well. Settling and health are great. We are hoping this next month goes just as smooth. We will contact those breeders with birds missing.
The first 500+ babies have been out daily for the last few weeks. The weather has just been too nice for them not to go out. The Health has been great so far.
**A reminder for those interested in Dr. Lin birds. His final auction is this Sunday in Compton, CA. Please contact John Stephens for info. (562-477-0755)
The first group of 250+ have been out flying the last couple of weeks. All birds are looking good at the moment. We exercise 2-3 days a week right now.
Majority of our breeders are commited but we know some may have other commitments or are on the fence with sending. If you are a breeder for this race and know you are running late with sending please let me know.
Starting mid April we will start adding breeders per the waiting list on a first come first served. We will contact those breeders when space becomes available.
**Please note some breeders have tried changing their loft profile and have been automatically been taking off the Breeder page. We will fix the problem when your birds are here.
We thank all of the current participating Breeders, and those Breeders who have been waiting patiently to enter this race.
Please call or email if we can assist you.
One of Southern California's finest breeders is leaving the sport. Dr. Thomas Lin will be having an auction at the Compton Club, CA on Sunday April 23rd, assisted by Stephen Brothers. His entire loft inventory will be available. A mail out will be sent later this month. Dr. Lin has been a major contender in the San Diego races for over 25 years. The major bloodlines are BJ Ruler, Secretarit and Ganus Rocket/Phantom. No birds will be sold prior to this auction.
Opening day has started. We ask that when mailing your birds, please mail no later than Wednesday. Monday and Tuesday are advised. Please remember to enclose your forms and the loft name the birds are designated to.
The 2017 California Classic is getting ready!!
We ask all breeders (past and new) to review the rules and sign the acknowledgement form when sending their youngsters. Please call if you have questions or concerns.
We have a few suggestions before sending your young.
1. Give a PMV shot 5-7 days before sending.
2..Give 1/2 tablet canker pill 2 days
3. Spray for lice 3 days before shipping.
4. Make sure your shipping boxes are clean when placing your young. We have experienced birds 3 years in a row. A breeder having someone else mail their birds and birds upon arrival full of canker. Why....dust, droppings, cobb webbs from using a old box.
5. Optional is administering an ideal pill. 2-3 days prior to shipping.
We have found this to be the protocol for one loft racing. The Health starts when you ship.
Good luck to all of you in your 2017 breeding
1099's for the winners in 2016 will be mailed first part of February. Thank you for your patience.