News and Updates
Mar-26-2018
FINAL RACE 300

Hi All

 

Congrats to all the winners today. Please send me your W9 BEFORE any money is sent out. Thank you to all the fanciers who came out today. We will be accepting birds for 2019 on May 25, 2018.

We will start mailing out birds next Monday. Please let me know if you want your birds back. Also I will need postage before I send birds back. Canadians please let me know who I must send the birds to.

Other local flyers we will be at Jedds on April 7 2018

Thanks! 

C

Mar-26-2018
RELEASE INFO 300 MILE RACE

HI All

Birds were released at 07.30am under clear skies. Temperature was 29 degrees. N winds at 8-10MPH. Birds circled for a few minutes and then left in 2 groups.

There are some high N to NW winds along the course shifting in some areas.

Good luck to all.

C

Mar-25-2018
300 MILE RACE UPDATE

HI All

Well it looks like we are good to go for tomorrow. The weather forecast is predicting N winds (tail winds) all the way. In some places 20-30mph tail winds so if that holds up it looks like it will be a fast race. Food will be served at 12.00 We had a incredible turnout yesterday for the party and the food was incredible. Thanks to all who attended.

 

Prizes are as follows:

1. 9000

2. 4500

3. 2500

4. 1600

5. 1035

6. 1000

7. 1000

8. 1000

9. 1000

10 1000

11. 1000

12. 1000

13. 1000

14. 1000

15. 1000

16. 1000

17. 1000

18. 1000

19. 1000

20. 1000

We will pay on the drop and then in clocking order.

Good luck to all.

Mar-23-2018
300 MILE RACE

Hi All

The race has been postponed until Monday due to high winds along the course. We are doing this in the interest of the birds. I would Like to thank the flyers that came out to shipping.  We are still having the party tomorrow at 12. Please come out and have some food. We have catered for 60 people so there will be tons of food and drinks. 

 

Thanks!

C

Mar-23-2018
WEATHER UPDATE WINDS

Hi All

 

Just wanted to let everyone know that there are supposed to be very bad winds Saturday and Sunday along the course. Gusts up to 50-60 mph and W winds between 25-35mph. I will make a decision at 2.00pm today. We will still be doing shipping today and having the party tomorrow afternoon at 12.00.

Unfortunately we can not cancel the party due to it been too late now. If it stays like this we will race on Monday. Winds are supposed to be out of the NW @ 10-15mph.

I will give an update at 2.00

Thanks!

C

Mar-23-2018
NO EXTRA BIRDS AVAILABLE.

Hi All

 

All birds have been paid for except 1 flyer who said he will pay at shipping. 

 

Thanks!

C

Mar-22-2018
300 MILE ENTRIES

Hi All

 

We still have some money outstandingly for the 300. If I have spoken to you in the last week we are all good. There are some of you I have not heard from. I have 6 flyers wanting to buy birds. If I don’t have the money in hand at shipping on Friday your bird will be sold off. 

 

Please make contact with me to avoid disappointment. 

 

Thanks

C

Mar-21-2018
UPDATE SHIPPING

Hi All

 

I need to get an update on who will be attending shipping this Friday afternoon at 3.00pm?  It is supposed to rain quite heavily tomorrow and Friday. I need the info for catering purposes and whose bird I must hold back for viewing.  

 

Thanks!

C

 

 

Mar-20-2018
SHIPPING AND RACE

Hi All

 

We will be having shipping on Friday afternoon March 23 at 3.00pm at the loft in the tent.  Race will be Saturday March 24.  If you have not paid for your entries please have the money at shipping or paypal me.

If birds are not paid for at shipping they will be open to anyone who wants to pay for them and that bird will then belong to whoever pays for it.

 

NO EXCEPTIONS.

 

 

Thanks!

C

Mar-20-2018
PAYPAL

Hi All

 

if you are paying via pay pal please make sure that you send the money as a gift or they will charge fees For the transaction. 

 

Thanks

 

c

[1]2 3 4 5 6 7 Next »