Congratulations to our winners. Excellent race, the wind along the course never got as strong as predicted, but still we had good separation on the birds. It was borderline warm. Hay loft put on quite a show!!!! Would be hard to duplicate. Just excellent pigeons and they got their day.
You have 5 days to email or text me if you want your birds back. After 10 days the birds are donated to the NC Combine as a fundraiser
1Bird=$60. 2 or more, add $5.00 for each additional bird.
We will be glad to deduct shipping costs from winnings.
No birds will be shipped without being paid for!!!!
Checks will be issued as soon as a W9, is received for each person winning over $600.
Next year the limit will be 8 Birds. We will not have more than 750 birds in the loft. To insure your spot, pre-pay your Perch fees.
you can deduct 2017 Perch Fees from this years payout.
Perch fee costs: 2017
Sending 6 Birds or less=$125. Each
sending more than 6=$100. Each. Limit, 8
More Info to follow.
Tim and Kenny
WE WILL FLY THE FINAL TOMORROW FROM BLACKSHEAR, GA. BEN BURR, OUR NC STATE TROOPER WILL BE HAULING THE RACE. WE ARE EXPECTING A SUNNY DAY, MID TO UPPER 70'S, WITH A SLIGHT 4-7 MPH NW, OR HEAD WIND. SHOUL BE A GOOD TEST. KENNY AND I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR FLYING THE RACE AND GOOD LUCK. ITS ANYONES RACE TO WIN.
LOOK FOR BIG CHANGES IN THE RACE NEXT YEAR!!!!!!! THE LIMIT WILL GO UP, ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE BEGGED FOR AN INCREASE WILL BE GETTING IT, IN CELEBRATION OF OUR 5th YEAR ANNIVERSITY. DETAINS TO FOLLOW.
150--1st=$1000. 2nd=$600. 3rd=$500. 4th=$400. 5th=$300
200 and 250= Same as listed Above
i have posted a loft fly today. The birds have been loft flown the last two days. I will train the next two days if the conditions are right. We have been experiencing VERY high winds the last couple of days. We will ship the final Thursday and fly the final on Friday. It looks like a VERY tough day with 7-10mph head/shoulder winds. Like last week, it will take good birds to get it done.
THE 250 WENT OFF AS SCHEDULED. IT WAS A TOUGH RACE, WITH MANY BIRDS HAVING TO REALLY WORK TO GET HOME.
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS. VERY WELL DONE.
THE FINAL WILL BE NEXT FRIDAY, OCTOBER 28th. A good number of you have indicatled you were coming to watch the race. We will have some more info on next update.
The projected payout be posted in the next couple of days.
THE 250 WILL BE FLOWN TOMORROW FROM OAK PARK, GEORGIA. THEY ARE CALLING FOE SW WINDS AT 2-4, SAME AT HOME.
TEMP WILL BE 85 degrees. With temps that hot, it will be challenging. The temp has been in the 70's for the last couple of weeks. I LOOK FOR A VERY HARD RACE.
******PLEASE GO TO GALLERY ON THE THE WEBSITE FOR GOOGLE EARTH AND THE RELEASE SITE************
BEN BURR, NC STATE TROOPER WILL BE HAULING THE RACE.
PAYOUTS FOR FINAL WILL BE POSTED IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS. IT HAS BEEN A MAJOR HASSLE CHASING FEES AND BAD CHECKS.
GOOD LUCK, AND THANKS FOR FLYING THE RACE.
IT WILL TAKE A VERY GOOD BIRD TO GET IT DONE TOMORROW.
TIM AND KENNY
FIRST, CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS. WELL DONE.
TOUGH RACE, AFTER FLYING 5 HOURS, THE BIRDS GOT A HEAD/SIDE WIND THE LAST 25 MILES, AS THEY WERE COMING FROM FLAT GROUND UP TO 2,000 FEET. MANY BIRDS CAME FROM THE EAST, COULDNT HOLD THE LINE.
FOR THE MANY OF YOU THAT FLEW LAST YEAR FROM THE EAST, DUE TO BIRD FLU, THIS SE COURSE IS MUCH HARDER VERY UNFORGIVING. WE ARE STILL MISSING ABOUT 25 BIRDS. THE CLOCK WAS TURNED OFF TONIGHT.
THE 250 MILE RACE IS SCHEDULED FOR NEXT WEDNESDAY.
WE ARE GOING TO BASKET TOMORROW NIGHT (WED.) AND FLY THE 200 MILE RACE ON THURSDAY. NOW THAT THE HURRUCANE HAS MOVED OFF, WE WILL CONTINUE WITH OUR RACING. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AND THANKS FOR FLYING THE RACE. WE ARE WAITING ON PAYMENT OF FEES ON A GROUP OF YOU, YOU ARE OUT OF TIME. IN TALKING TO OTHER ONE LOFT MANAGERS, THIS SEEMS TO BE A MAJOR PROBLEM THIS YEAR. DONT ENTER THE RACE IF YOU ARENT GOING TO PAY, YOU ARE ONLY TAKING SOMEONE ELSE SPOT!!
We hope this finds everyone well
We are on hold here until the hurricane calms down. We fly the 200 out of Waynesboro, Ga. Here are the FORCASTED winds:
Friday and Saturday-25-35 N. Sunday-20-30 North. Monday-10-20 NE. Tuesday-10-15/Heavy Overcast North
we may be flying Wednesday if the winds don't calm down. We trained from 50 miles yesterday, the birds came together for the first time in a while. We will train again, we have rain for the next two days.
We still are short some fees, we will remove your birds if they don't get here by the 200 basketing. We also have had two bad checks. Come on guys, that's nonsense. I will be in touch with those two. Get this done right, right NOW!!
FIRST, CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR TOP FIVE MONEY WINNERS.
WE ARE OBVIOUSLY, WATCHING THE HURRICANE TO SEE WHAT ITS IMPACT WILL BE ON US. AS WE RACE FROM THE SE, IT COULD FORCE CHANGES. WE HAD HOPED TO FLY SATURDAY, BUT WE MAY HAVE TO PUSH BACK A COUPLE OF DAYS. WHILE NOW, THEY ARE CALLING FOR MINIMAL RAIN, THE WINDS ARE EXPECTED TO BE 20-30 mph FROM THE NORTH. WE WILL NOT RACE IN THOSE CONDITIONS. THE HIGH WINDS ARE CURRENTLY FORCASTED FOR FRIDAY, SATURDAY, AND SUNDAY. WE WILL SIMPLY HAVE TO WATCH.
THE BIRDS WERE LOFT FLOWN TODAY, AND WILL BE TRAINED FROM 50 MILES ON WEDNESDAY, AND POSSIBLY ONCE MORE WEATHER PERMITTING. SOME WERE PREDICTABLY TIRED TODAY, JUST WANTED TO GET THEIR BLOOD MOVING.